Friday, November 20, 2009

When You Are In A Hurry

If you are like me, after a gym work-out, or a horizontal work-out, you need something quick and easy to put in your mouth (pause)....like stat. Atleast that’s how I felt this week, when I got home from work. I have a cute little tasty surprise. It’s like a lil mini gourmet pizza. You can uses Naan or flat pita bread. This week I used garlic rosemary Naan found in the bread section of Safeway.

 
You can pretty much top it with anything, and this is seriously better than any two minute session you’ll ever experience really tasty. Here’s what I used:

  •  Naan or a flat Pita Bread
  • Bruchetta topping or a sun dried tomato topping
  • Cheese (your favorite, I used an Asiago blend)
  • Spinach
  • Portobello Mushrooms
  • Olives
  • Onions
  • Salt & pepper to taste (optional)

 
Top your mini pizza anyway you like, cook in oven on 400 for 8 to 10 minutes.